U

Friday, December 22nd, 2023 3:04 AM

Closed

Compliment

Thank you so much, Chirine !!!

Your time and effort to guide me through the benefits and changes available in Xfinity’s services made my day! And, added savings by bringing my mobile phone under the Xfinity umbrella.

They are lucky to have such a Pro on their team!

Mary H

Official Employee

• 

102 Messages

6 months ago

Dear Mary
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Chirine.
Recognizing our employees with special shoutouts is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Chirine and their leadership. 
We always want you to have the best experience possible. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer. 
Kind Regards,  
Madinah Comcast Philadelphia

1 Message

Just got off the phone with Kacee.. I belive she is at a call center in the Philippines. I had a great customer service experience with her. She went above and beyond. The call started rough and there are things that gets to me when I call a company and you know they are based international. She took my request with great professionalism. After being on hold as she looked up my information, I had hung up but she called my back. For whatever reason the call would not connect, but she had tried again and we were able to connect. I truly appreciate this and she resolved my issue. I am so grateful for her amazing talent in customer service. Kudos to Xfinity for keeping her as an employee. I normally would not go out of my way to figure out how to give a shout out.. but I feel that Kacee absolutely deserve this. 

Official Employee

• 

21 Messages

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Kacee!

Recognizing our employees with special shoutouts is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Kacee and her leadership.

We always want you to have the best experience possible. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer!

Kind Regards,

September, Comcast Philadelphia

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here