Again's profile

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

Thursday, January 5th, 2023 3:43 AM

Closed

An Expert's Thanks

I'd just like to say thanks to all of our hard working Official Employees that work here every day helping to solve customer issues - issues that Experts and customers aren't able to handle for various reasons.  Without the OE's many questions would go unanswered and our customers would be frustrated and [possibly] angry at not being able to find support from Comcast/Xfinity, especially while we're still maneuvering our way through Covid and all it's variants.  We all get frustrated when our ISP and equipment don't work as we think it should [we totally believe it all should work flawlessly 100% of the time] and we sometimes forget that the people we ask to help are humans, too, with their own frustrations.  We're all here to do our best to help customers to solve their problems.  Sometimes we have good results and sometimes not so good. 

All in all, though, I just want to say thanks to everyone who makes this long time community still thrive and be there for the customer.

And I also want to say thanks to @XfinityJessie for all her hard work in keeping this place going even when the forces are against us! 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

102 Messages

1 year ago

Hi There

We love that you had a great experience! Recognizing our teammates is our favorite thing to do. Can you please send us a DM with your name and address, so we can get more information to make sure Jessie receives your compliment?

To send a Xfinity Forum direct message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it”

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

@XfinityMadinah​ 

Thanks, but I don't need any help!  I'm a longtime Expert here in the forums and just expressing my gratitude to all that work here!  Including you!

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here