U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, April 28th, 2023 7:22 PM

Closed

Amazing Live Chat Agent

I usually don't give compliments or reviews but the customer service I had with the live chat agent today he was so helpful very reassuring and told me I had the right person dealing with my situation.

Told me he was sorry about the rude lady's I've experienced today and I told him it's not his fault at all them women are unprofessional. I'm very thankful for him because without him idk what I would've did he is the reason why I'm still a customer been a loyal customer for 3 years and I can say if it wasn't for his great customer service I would've cancelled everything to do with Xfinity because 3 months I've had issues with my payments and he's the only one who took the time out of his day to actually do his job and help me and fix my issues I had with the last two RUDE WOMEN.  THANK YOU , I hope they see his name in my notes because I never remember their names sadly. But he is great I hope he gets some appreciation for his great mannerism and customer service.

Accepted Solution

Problem Solver

• 

519 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_525e57 this is not the type of experience we want for any of our customers. I am here and would love a chance to turn this around. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7 

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9r for an example.

1 Message

9 months ago

My agent Chris was wonderful. I give him an excellent in all categories 

Official Employee

• 

107 Messages

Hi There @user_dk02mr 
We love that you had a great experience! Recognizing our teammates is our favorite thing to do. Can you please send us a DM with your name and address, so we can get more information to make sure Chris receives your compliment? -Madinah Comcast Philadelphia

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here