U

Thursday, July 18th, 2024 1:46 PM

Amazing customer support

On 7 17 2024 around 3 pm cst I  spoke with Marissa and she did a great job and was the only one  able to figure out my Internet issues because I have managed WiFi but still need my personal modem which I was willing to pay for .. also I had a lot of billing issues and on July 18th about 730 am cst I spoke to Eliza who was equally Helpful in resolving my billing issues. The past week has been a nightmare with Comcast we suffered outages and damages here in Texas because of Hurricane Beryl and your automated system hung up on my several  times and your live reps hung up on me too @ least 8 times with no phone call back when being transferred to manage WiFi . I was canceling services until I spoke to these two reps. I’m [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 months ago

@user_ltlctk Hi there, and thank you so much for sharing the amazing experience you had with our awesome peers Marissa and Eliza. The hurricane was pretty rough on us, and I'm happy that we are slowly getting back to normal. 

It's always a pleasure to hear of amazing support interactions like this. I will help make sure that Marissa and Eliza are both recognized by our leaders and I will share your kind words with them! 
If there is anything else that you need help with please know we can help you here on our Xfinity Forums as well! 

I'm sorry for the failures we had with the calls dropping while working with agents and the automated system. Thank you for trying back and find these wonderful people to help! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here