D

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Sep 6, 2022 12:35 AM

Xfinity app won’t let me login

I just got an xfinity Wi-Fi and modem set up and need to sign into the xfinity app to activate it. I continuously try to log in through the app, but it won’t let me. It just says there are errors occurring. 

Official Employee

• 

981 Messages

3 months ago

Hey there, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums! We would be happy to help you with troubleshooting the app. I know the app is my favorite way to manage my account and I want you to be able to access all of its awesome features. Are you having the same issue with logging on to the website? Also, what specific error are you receiving?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

29 days ago

The app says I am sign in and I press connect and back to sign in

Visitor

• 

1 Message

28 days ago

Same thing is Happening to me. Keeps bringing me back to the sign in page!! 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@user_23f2e6​ me too! 2 days now!

XfinityChe

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

Hello @user_23f2e6. Because this is a two month old post, please create a new post with details of your issue, the type of device you're using, the error you're getting, and the way you are trying to sign in (app or portal), and a member of our team will be happy to help troubleshoot, and get you back up and running. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here