U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, April 27th, 2023 6:32 PM

Closed

Xfinity app shows xFi gateway as offline

Upgraded my xFi gateway with Xfinity on Saturday.

Internet is working as it should.

The “MyAccount” app showed the new gateway as online, but that app has been discontinued.

The Xfinity app shows the gateway as offline.

Any help in fixing the problem with the Xfinity app would be greatly appreciated.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_e94a8f

Our team is here to help you out. Sometimes it can take a some time to update. I wanted to touch base with you to make sure that your modem is showing properly through your apps. Let us know here! Thank you! 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Unfortunately my Xfinity app still shows the gateway as being offline.

Below is what my app shows me.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

1 year ago

Are the services working for you? As in the connection to the modem via wifi? If not, our team will take a look into your account through our system to see if anything is not populating right. 

Did you recently make any modem swaps at all? Or was it just the apps?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Yes, everything appears to be working.

And yes, the modem was swapped out last Saturday at Xfinity, activated via the Xfinity app and showed up on the MyAccount app.  But has always reported as offline in the Xfinity app.

Problem Solver

• 

743 Messages

@user_e94a8f 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? We'll be happy to look into this for you. 

• Click “Sign In” if necessary
• Click the “Direct Messaging” icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
• Click the “New message” pencil and paper icon
• The “To:” line prompts you to “Type the name of a person”. Instead, type “Xfinity Support” there
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select “Xfinity Support” from that list
• - An “Xfinity Support” graphic replaces the “To:” line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here