Belladea's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, June 8th, 2024 8:58 AM

Xfinity app not showing connected devices

The app is not showing ANY of my connected devices (ethernet or wifi), network name is Shire and I have confirmed all devices show they are connected to Shire.

I have tried restarting the gateway, gateway is XB7 revision CGM4331COM_6.7p14s1_PROD_sey, firmware CGM4331COM_6.7p14s1_PROD_sey. All of my connected devices get restarted ~weekly.  

I have the app on my Samsung S23 Ultra, SM-S918U, revision 1.0, android version 14. Phone was bought and on Xfinitg Mobile, connected to my wifi network, name Shire.

Gateway IP, DNS servers, and DHCP scope on default settings.

A few areas of the app that show a way to see connected devices do not even take you to that page when tapped, including the search results in the assistant chat, the troubleshooter, the assign devices under family members, and port forwarding. The only way to get there is occasionally on the overview tab there will be a button at the top to see connected devices but that screen will not show any devices.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xfinity app.

On the wifi tab if I go to connected to your wifi, tap on manage 1 person (I made the person as part of my troubleshooting no persons existed before that), then tap assign devices for that person it says all devices are assigned. Tapping see connected devices just takes me back to the wifi main page.

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

3 months ago

Belladea Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. We do have a portal available for our Xfinity Home Customers to use on their PC/Laptops. You can find out more here at Xfinity Home Subscriber Portal for Xfinity Internet . Please let us know if you need any further assistance we ware always happy to help. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here