U

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Monday, August 7th, 2023 12:17 PM

Closed

Xfinity App For Android

Will you ever fix this app so we can check our data usage and use the Xfinity Assistant?  Since this app was forced upon us, neither of these functions have worked. There have been nine app updates since you forced the app on us, with no resolve to either of these issues.

The previous app function was perfectly fine, and this one is complete garbage. 

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_97c49f, thanks for taking the time to reach out to our team on Forums. We appreciate you being a customer with us and my team is here to help. You should be able to access both the Xfinity Assistance and your Data Usage through the Xfinity app on your mobile device. 

To confirm, what device are you using to access the app (Apple or Android)? 

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

1 year ago

I'm using android, and neither of these functions have ever worked. I think I clearly stated that in my post. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

You are absolutely right. We apologize for not seeing that in your first post. I want to make sure you have the correct steps for how you can locate your Monthly Data History. Here is a great link with the steps on how you can view Data Usage: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/data-usage-usage-history

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

1 year ago

I'm not ignorant on how to access these functions.  They don't work, they have never worked and it's been over a year with nine updates. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

What does it show when you go to the account tab of the Xfinity app, and hit the data usage tab under the "your plan" section?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here