U

Friday, August 16th, 2024 2:46 PM

Xfinity App Down

I am trying to make a payment but keep receiving an error. This is happening on the APP but also when I login to my online account. How can I make a payment when it keeps giving me a "restricted" message. I have less than 6 months with your company and had I know how awful your app/online website was I would have never switched! FIX YOUR APP!!!!

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

29 days ago

@user_aop3gj I definitely understand the frustration if you are trying to make a payment. Just to confirm, are you logging in with the primary username? Keep in mind that we will not ask you to confirm that username publicly to protect your account security. Can you tell me what the full error message is?

3 Messages

Yes, I am logging in under my primary username. 

Right now I am getting the message: You no longer have Xfinity service however I have both Internet and Mobile. When I got to check my bill or to make a payment I get a message saying Bill Status Unavailable" 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

user_aop3gj Hi there! We wouldl ike to look into this for you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here