U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, November 18th, 2022 3:56 AM

Closed

XFinity app does not show any connected devices

Starting from 10/15/2022, Xfinity app shows that no devices are connected to the internet. However, that is not correct. There are many devices in the home network that are connected to the internet. How can I fix this issue?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I have a similar problem, but only one device is not showing. Right now, 90% of the connected devices are visible and controllable on the app, so I don't want to delete the app or reboot the router. When this problem arose two years ago (on a now closed thread), no solution was ever posted by Xfinity. If Xfinity wants to keep their customers, why aren't they coming forward, identifying the issue, and giving everyone tips to actually, not potentially, fix it?

(edited)

Contributor

• 

340 Messages

Hello @user_95438b  We appreciate you letting us know you are also experiencing the issue with the app. I'd like to work on fixing this for you right away. 

Can you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Problem Solver

• 

908 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_91b89a

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I am sorry to read about the trouble with viewing your devices on the Xfinity My Account app. You are in the right place for help.

What troubleshooting have you tried already to resolve this? Have you checked for updates for the app? Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the app? Have you checked to ensure that each device is connected to your in-home WiFi when this issue occurs, not to a nearby network or Xfinity hotspot?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I am having issues too.   The App says my gateway is offline.  I am online and connected.   I  tried rebooting the gateway by power-cycling the modem.   I have cleared data, cache and have done a resinstall of the XFINITY App. Nothing has helped.  I had not been on the app for a while and it looks like is started having issues early/mid October

Problem Solver

• 

411 Messages

@ronaldsohn Have you attempted to log out of your app and log back in?

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here