dzaga's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 13th, 2023 2:52 PM

Closed

Xfinity App and WIFI Router Access ISSUE

Since upgrading to the new Xfinity App I can no longer access my WIFI router settings. Yes, I can log in via admin tool via browser but I expect my app to work!!!

Click on Overview then scroll down to MANAGE CONNECTED DEVICES (Go to WIFI). After clicking on Go To WIFI the WIFI page opens up but the page just keeps trying to load, never opening.

Also, under Overview when I scroll to Protect your Devices and click on SET UP NOW a new page opens up but then the top of the Overview page reopens.

Been on the phone 2x, live chat a couple of times. Have tried everything; uninstall reinstall app, reset modem, clear data/cache of app, restart phone..NOTHING!!

XFINITY what is going on with this horrible app change?  Are you going to fix the issue?

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a message, you must be signed in. Please click the envelope icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here