N

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, November 14th, 2022 6:33 PM

Closed

Unable to use Xfinity mobile app

My Xfinity app will not go past the sign in screen.  Normally when I open the app, it automatically logs me in.  After the most recent update, I went to check my modem and it was asking me to sign in.  I signed in on the popup screen, but it won't move past the sign in screen.  I have deleted the app once and it still won't work.  I am unable to access anything about my home network because of this.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Same here... I get put in a log in loop back to log in page after verification to either email or text for codes. I can log in to the website but cannot get to the account security or id page, it just gives an error code. With the old website there was a bridge to get from the website to the app that would help log in issues but that is gone? I even had a technician out put in a new modem and that didnt fix it. He could access his xfinity app from his phone on my wifi it just sidnt like my log in? I tried android and apple and I even tried his phone but my account is glitching... I got a notice that system was down but the internet has been working except for this... I think xfinity is still missing some correction with the Xfi updates on the new website? and log in loop on app? Im no expert but have tried every correction possible from here and yes reinstall, change passwords and teh technician was able to reset wifi password... still says logged in then sends me back to sign in... so frustrating lol

error on website reads

A rendering error occurred: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'e.trim').

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@user_5abf4a​ same thing here, did you get an answer from Xfinity? I’ve been trying to access our home network and it won’t let me in. I’ve even tried the gui 

Problem Solver

• 

672 Messages

@user_5abf4a Our engineer team is aware of the issue and are working to resolve it as we speak. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I’m having this same issue. Any fixes on this ? I have to keep calling and end up with no answers. It’s quite tiring already 

Official Employee

• 

695 Messages

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I've had this issue since the last update as well. I've spoken to over ten representatives that do  not resolve nor seem to resolve this problem. They transfer me to one person to another and nothing. I can not get past the main welcome screen and I have things in my house that are currently blocked from wifi since I can not access this. This is so frustrating and upsetting.. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I've had this issue since the last update as well. I've spoken to over ten representatives that do  not resolve nor seem to resolve this problem. They transfer me to one person to another and nothing. I can not get past the main welcome screen and I have things in my house that are currently blocked from wifi since I can not access this. This is so frustrating and upsetting.. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello all. 

Our engineers aware of an ongoing issue with the Xfinity app and are working to get this resolved ASAP. At this time we do not have an ETA, we truly appreciate your patience while we work on getting this up and running once again.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am having the same issue. The last update of the mobile app broke it and now nobody can log in. it just puts you in a log in loop. Any updates from Xfinity? Verson 1.58.13 is broken. 

Problem Solver

• 

577 Messages

@user_98418a Hello and thank you for reaching out over our Xfinity Community Forum. I am so sorry to hear that you are also experiencing the same issue, that would definitely be frustrating. Our engineers aware of an ongoing issue with the Xfinity app and are working to get this resolved ASAP. At this time we do not have an ETA, we truly appreciate your patience while we work on getting this up and running once again. -Christopher

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 years ago

@ngrubb. Our engineering team is working on it as fast as they can. Keep trying as we hope to have a fix very soon. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here