U

Monday, April 29th, 2024 8:47 PM

Trouble with app

My app wont let me sign in it keeps telling me sry that didnt go as planned

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 month ago

Hello, user_010edh. We are aware of an issue that affected being able to login to the Xfinity app a couple of days ago that has since been resolved by our engineers. Is that allowing you to login now or do you still see the error message? 

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

It also refuses to load for me.  It prompts to "Please Update Your xfinity App", but then only errors out with "Item not found, try again" error message at google's app store.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_gw1010, If you are still having issues with this, please let us know! We had a known issue that was marked as resolved, but our team is here to help if needed. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

Hi RyanE

I waited a few days to see if techs could solve this issue, but it still persists.

This is for a Google Pixel 6a phone using Android 14.  The version of the Xfinity app installed on said phone is 5.13.0.20231129182811

The 2 screenshots below are 1st) failure of Xfinity app to load , 2nd) error at google play store where apps are updated :

1)

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

I meant to add in post above that when I select the purple "Update App" button on first screen, the 2nd screenshot is what happens at google play store.

Official Employee

• 

689 Messages

Thanks for that information, @user_gw1010! If this is still an issue, could you try to uninstall of the app then try to reinstall?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here