U

Thursday, November 2nd, 2023 12:18 AM

Closed

Stuck in endless “sign in” loop

Stuck in an endless loop with app log-in screen

I hit “sign in” then enter the QR code info, then it sends me back to the same screen and there is no end in sight. To make matters worse, it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to speak to an actual human to solve this problem.  I’ve had the same account for years.  It worked fine until it didn’t. So very disappointing. 

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

11 months ago

Hey there, @user_l831o4 thanks for reaching out here on Xfinity Forums regarding your Xfinity App. We would be happy to help you with troubleshooting the app. I know how important it is to have access to the app as it is my favorite way to manage my account. I am here to help! 

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps already such as uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it to see if that helps? Are you having the same issue on a different device or on the actual website?

3 Messages

Yes, have deleted and re-installed the app several times.  It’s happening on multiple devices.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

11 months ago

@user_l831o4 thanks for confirming! Have you tried using the website to see if you are able to log in there? 

3 Messages

Yes, able to log in on the website. Every other app works fine on the devices. Just not this one. .

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

@user_l831o4 

Thank you so much for confirming! I would be happy to take a deeper look at your account to help with getting the app working for you. 

Please send us a direct message with your name and service address, so we can assist you further.

To send us a Direct Message, you will need to sign in to the Forums if you are not.

Then you will need to locate and click on the "Direct Message" icon located in the upper right corner of this page.

Next, click the "New Message" (paper & pencil) icon, type "Xfinity Support" in the to line, and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list.

You can proceed to type your message in the text area near the bottom, and press enter to send the message. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here