S

Sunday, September 24th, 2023 7:35 AM

Closed

Setup on mobile app doesn't work

I have been trying again and again every hour on the hour i've uninstalled reinstalled every time unplugging and replugging the router bet every time i get to setting up the name and password it says "There was a problem. Please try again." i've spammed it so much and i cant talk to a agent please its so infuriating. 

1 Message

1 year ago

Having the same exact issue and need help!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_252db3 are you able to provide us with more details? Are you needing to activate service using the Xfinity app? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

1 year ago

same problem and not a single thread has a response

1 Message

1 year ago

Also having this problem. If anyone figures it out, please post here.

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

Hello @Slamman9375 and @user_39bc39, we know it is important to have a working connection, and we definitley want to ensure that you get the support you need to address your service concerns. I can see that you both have sent us a direct message here. @Slamman9375 can you send our team a new message in your direct message thread to help reactivate the case on our end so we can further assist you? @user_39bc39 I will be replying to you here shortly to further assist with your dial tone issues. 

Please be reminded that sending unsolicited Direct Messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Community Forum, is a violation of Forum Guidelines. In the future we ask that you please find the most appropriate public board for your question type and post it there. If needed, we may invite you to send us a Direct Message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

I am about to dump xfinity I have had nothing but orobms stay connected and especially my email account. Fed up!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here