U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Nov 23, 2021 9:46 PM

Port Forwarding wrong IP listed

Hello,

I setup port forwarding for a specific device listed on XFi's port forwarding setup. For some reason, after adding the port forward, it lists the IP as the wrong one. EG I setup a port forward for device "ABCD" at 10.0.0.60 on port 81. It then lists the port forward as IP of "10.0.0.59". So far I've power cycled both modem and device. Deleted and added port forward multiple times. Changed computer name on both device and XFi portal. It's like the modem has cached the wrong IP address for my device.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

Looks like this may be a known issue https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/xfinity-app/port-forwarding-in-xfi-has-the-right-device-but-the-wrong-reserved-ip-address/602dae20c5375f08cddf193d

Official Employee

• 

307 Messages

Hey there @user_8d63b0! Sorry about your port forwarding issue. I'd be happy to look into this to see if I can get this corrected for you. In order to get started can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
EG

Expert

• 

91.7K Messages

2 m ago

Concern moved here to the Xfi app help section for assistance. 

New to the Community?

Start Here