lkgrams's profile

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Friday, August 25th, 2023 6:58 PM

Closed

Peacock

After 3 months still not able to subscribe to Peacock free & am Platinum member. Xfinity old app shows I claimed but never worked, Xfinity new app rewards shows I can claim Peacock. CS rep put in ticket 3 months the ago still nothing, just the run around. Someone stated they received elevated ticket & they were able to get Peacock, called CS today 8/25/23 they did not know what elevated ticket was. Someone else filed complaint with FCC  they were able to get Peacock. So do we have to file complaint with FCC to get peacock free like we were told we would.. This is do frustrating.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hey @lkgrams, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. The known issue has been cleared and I can certainly help get Peacock working for you again. Can you send us a direct message so I can help?

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityNicolas​  Thank you for your response, I have signed in on my cell, table & laptop & their is no Direct messaging icon on Xfinitys old & new app. Can you please help me.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

We dearly apologize for the confusion! The direct messaging icon is located on this site and not on our apps. The icon should be on the top right of this page. Alternatively, this link should also take you to the direct messaging page.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 months ago

@lkgrams I am happy the peackock issue is now resolved, please enjoy your week

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Thank you again for all your time & help getting the issue fixed. I don’t understand why Peacock could not figure it out . So happy it’s corrected

lkgrams3

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here