U

Tuesday, January 2nd, 2024 8:22 PM

Closed

Pause key now work

Been try to remove some devices been pausing, but every time I get to the app, the pause button never work! Is there something wrong with the app? Been have this issue so many months! With the old app usually work will. Can some one call me from the company, been try to call, but never able get to the agent! 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

9 months ago

Hello, @user_69ws3z. Thank you for reaching our team on our Forums page regarding the issues you've been having with pausing devices. Are you logged in as the primary user? In addition, have you attempted to delete and reinstall the app?

3 Messages

Yes, been did all! But still not work

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

9 months ago

Thanks for letting us know. What type of devices are you experiencing issues with pausing? 
Note for customers with Apple devices: Apple’s new releases of iOS 15 and macOS Monterey include an internet privacy service called iCloud Private Relay. If this feature is enabled, xFi Parental Controls filtering and Active Time Details won’t work.

3 Messages

9 months ago

Is not about which device I was try to paused, it’s about I can’t used the pause button in the app! Back in the time, when I hit the pause button it shows all the devices that been connected to my wifi!but now when I hit that nothing is coming out! Still in the same page!

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

@user_69ws3z  If you were to review the PAUSE AND UNPAUSE DEVICES section of our Personalize and control your home network with Xfinity xFi article, are these the steps you are trying to pause the devices? Does the status of your device not change after using the "Pause/ Unpause Device" options?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here