U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 24th, 2023 3:32 AM

Closed

Pause device function does not work

I am so frustrated with xfinity app. The schedule does not work. The app will show a device being paused but that device can continue to have access to the internet. I read a thread where several frustrated customers kept asking for a fix and instead they were just told how to pause the device. Which was obviously not the issue. Please PROVIDE A SOLUTION!!! 

New Problem Solver

• 

452 Messages

2 years ago

We want you to fully be able to enjoy your services and the features that come with it, @user_12bec7. Have you noticed if you have the same issue if you try to fully delete and reinstall the application? Do you have multiple devices that you can test both the applicaiton and pause feature on? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Xfinity - Any update with pause feature not working correctly (have to reboot router every time pause or un-pause a device) or why connected device show disconnected from the router/app?

Problem Solver

• 

577 Messages

@simsd Hello and thank you for reaching out here over our Xfinity Community Forum. I just wanted to ask a few questions to confirm a few things we asked others who were experiencing the same issues in the thread, have you noticed if you have the same issue if you try to fully delete and reinstall the application? Also, are you experiencing the same issue on all of your devices at the moment? -Christopher

I no longer work for Comcast. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here