U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, January 17th, 2022 2:36 AM

Closed

Paramount Plus Login Help

I’ve subscribed to Paramount+ but cannot login to my account on my TV. I can access the account but I’m asked to “try it free” or sign in. When trying to sign in, I’m offered two options. “On my TV” or “On the Web”. When I try using my TV, and I press Sign In after entering my information, the little wheel spins briefly, stops and nothing happens.

When I try using my iPhone or iPad, I go to the suggested URL (paramountplus.com/xfinity) and am asked for the code on my TV screen. After entering it, my phone displays “You’re all set!” and tells me that my Xfinity device is now linked to my Paramount account and that I can start streaming.

My TV screen, step 3 says that “when complete, this screen will refresh”. Unfortunately, nothing happens!!

I’m quite frustrated. I even upgraded to the plan with no commercials. The only way I can view Paramount+ is by accessing content via my iPhone or iPad and Screen Mirror to my TV.

Help, please!

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

2 years ago

Greetings, @user_49e88c ! Thanks for reaching out to us on the Forums! I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with trying to get your box to sync up with Paramount+. I know how frustrating it can be to not be able to stream your shows right to the cable box to watch it on the bigger screen. By chance have you tried to refresh the cable box using the MyAccount app or by doing a power cycle on the cable box? (unplug the power for about 15-30 seconds and then plug it back in)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityMichaelC​ Michael: Power cycled cable box. Reset password. Tried on screen and website linking. Allowed third party cookies. NOTHING! Very frustrated. Paying for P+ but can’t use it. How can we troubleshoot live?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Awaiting further assistance.

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

Please send us a DM with your name and address, so we can help look more into this for you. :) Look forward to hearing from you. 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3iVtu1B

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person", but don't do that.

Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.

• Select "Xfinity Support" from the list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter or tap the > icon to send it any of those platforms will be able to assist. :)

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I guess Paramount Plus does not really work on the Tv...same problem here

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Please tell me what to do . I am having the problem that is described in the first question above

Problem Solver

• 

637 Messages

Hello and Happy Monday!
Thank you for reaching out to our team here, and letting us know that you as well, are also experiencing some troubles with accessing Paramount+

We'd be more than happy to further assist!
By chance had you the opportunity to reset the X1 box that you're trying to access the Paramount+ application on already? Or perhaps performed a System refresh via our handy Xfinity My Account application?
Please feel free to check out the following link for the various ways we can give this a go, and if you're still experiencing any trouble, please let us know and we can continue to look into this for you!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I am also having the same problem with Paramount + on my TV.  Works on my laptop

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am also unable to login to my Paramount+ account on Xfinity.  :-(     

Problem Solver

• 

735 Messages

@user_20b513

Good afternoon! How are you today? Thank you for letting us know about this issue with singing into Paramount +. Are you still having this issue?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I’ve had this problem for the last 6 months. There doesn’t seem to be a fix. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

358 Messages

Hi! Thank you for messaging us about this concern still happening and sorry to hear this. Have you followed any of the steps above from my colleagues to see if it helps fix the issues you been having?

I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum or work for Comcast. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

It appears that everyone has tried all of the steps listed here and they have not worked including myself. If there is an actual solution to this, please post it here so that everyone can get this to work. Mine stopped working approx 6 months ago, too! I thought if I just waited xfinity would solve this problem. But for the past 6 months, I have paid for a service that I have not received. If it's impossible to receive this service, you should list it as available in the apps. I am ready to contact the FCC about this situation. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Having same issue with paramount plus. What’s the solution? 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @user_6074b2, thank you for reaching out to us on our community forums. Do you have our MyAccount application downloaded? Have you had a chance to try refreshing the cable box using the MyAccount app or by power cycling (unplugging the cable box from power for 15-30 seconds and then pluggin it back in)?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I’ve had the same problem. Have replaced my box and router with Xfinity. I can get it on my laptop but not on my TV. What a pain.!

Official Employee

• 

443 Messages

@user_bc396a Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support with Digital Care here on our Community Forum!  We are so glad to hear from you and want to assist in any way that we can with your  Paramount Plus concern. By chance have you tried to refresh the cable box using the MyAccount app or by doing a power cycle on the cable box? (unplug the power for about 15-30 seconds and then plug it back in) 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here