U

Wednesday, September 6th, 2023 8:54 PM

Closed

Not able to check data usage

I’ve been using the Xfinity app to check the data usage. But the app now doesn’t let me use it. It keeps telling me they are finishing up checking the account and get all the information, but couldn’t tell me how much data I’ve been using. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Greetings @user_05c665 thank you so much for using our Forums to contact our Xfinity Support Team. You came to the right place for help and we are here to see what is going on with our app and why you cannot check the usage. Is this happening with the same username/app on different devices? 

2 Messages

@XfinityJorge​ yes, this happens to all the apps. I couldn’t check my data usage either on my phone or on my iPad. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you so much for the response and for confirming that for us. Please send us a private message @user_05c665 so we can see what is going on since this impacting your app experience. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Why is there no direct answer to why we can't no longer view our Data Usage, it's seems when you try to get an answer you get danced around by the Help Tech pretending not to know what you mean.

I'm ready to tell Xfinity to take a hike.  Something tells me they don't what you to monitor Data Usage "O" gee, I wonder why !

1 Message

1 year ago

Box in bedroom not working 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_50e51e Remember to stick to the original topic that was stated by the person who started the thread. If you have a suggestion or comment that is on a different topic, please start a new thread within the appropriate forum.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here