U

Monday, November 20th, 2023 7:46 PM

Closed

No connection

Web browsers on my PC won’t open any pages. Complain of paused connection but my app indicates that my PC is connected and unpaused.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

8 months ago

Hey @user_xs56hu,

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Community Support forums page. We would be more than happy to assist with your PC connectivity issues. Are all your devices currently experiencing issues or is it limited to the PC?

As the first step of troubleshooting, could you please unplug the modem for 20-30 seconds from the power source and plug the device back in? This should reset the device and sync the current status of the devices if the PC is showing as "Unpaused" within the Xfinity App.

2 Messages

Thank you for the response. I tried this severally to no avail. Finally I connected the PC directly to the Modem through an ethernet cable and the issue was overriden. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_xs56hu Thank you so much for the update I am glad you were able to get back online with the hardwired connection! If you are still running into an issue with your PC using the Wi-Fi connection let us know! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here