U

Wednesday, August 2nd, 2023 12:03 PM

Closed

My devices keeps pausing on it's own but it's unpaused on the app. PLEASE HELP.

I just moved a few days ago and I have this issue where my devices would either disconnect or get paused even though it doesn't say it on the app. I would make my device forget the network but after reconnecting for a few minutes it would just pause again on its own.

I checked the app to see if there's anything wrong with the connection but everything looks to be normal.

I've never had this issue before and it's been extremely frustrating.

Expert

• 

106K Messages

1 year ago

Concern moved here to the Xfinity App help section for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there @user_e99769!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We are glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can.  No worries!  You have reached out to a team of experts who are going to get things taken care of for you.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message with your full name and service address so that we can get started on this for you. 

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Expert

• 

106K Messages

1 year ago

@user_e99769 @XfinityArmand 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here