yonamadonna's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Friday, June 9th, 2023 2:34 AM

Closed

Hotspots app will not open

I cannot open the hotspot app on my iPhone XR. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app and it will not even open. HOWEVER, it does open and appears to be working on my iPad. What is going on?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

@yonamadonna Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community forums. Are you receiving an error when you try to open the app on your iPhone? We'll need to know the error if one is coming up, you also will want to try uninstalling the app, restarting your phone, and then installing the app after your phone is back up.

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

@XfinityBenjaminM​ Hi Benjamin sorry it took me so long to reply. NOW it’s happening on my iPad as well. I am not receiving an error message I literally cannot open the app itself. I’ve offloaded it and reloaded it, I’ve deleted it, turned my phone and iPad off and back on, and then reinstalled it on both and it will not open. When I tap on the WifiHotSpots App, it flickers but will not open. Same thing its been doing for the last 2 weeks or so.

Problem Solver

• 

743 Messages

Hello @yonamadonna! Thank you for taking all those troubleshooting steps. Could you please send us a direct message with your first and last name and your full address?

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Literally the same exact thing has been happening to me for over a year 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here