schnappsy's profile

Contributor

• 

94 Messages

Saturday, December 23rd, 2023 9:47 PM

Closed

Fox nation not available on Xfinity to users with an existing account

Shame on Comcast. I have been reading many many posts, that if an xfinity customer has an existing Fox Nation account, it can’t be used with the FoxNation app on Xfinity. I did this looking because there was a promotional price for Fox Nation and I decided to try it. Then come to find out I can’t use it on the X1 service I pay hundreds of dollars for every month. All hail to the almighty dollar. You can’t even allow Veterans who are given a free subscription to sign in on your Fox Nation app. Can’t even use it on the Flex. Have to pay hundreds of dollars for an X1 account to be able to do it. The reason you don’t allow it is Fox is a huge competitor. You wonder why users are cutting the cable? This is one reason. Another is the exorbitant prices you charge for the few channels users want. You also put a very popular channel in the highest tier so users have to buy up to get the channel. Streaming is going to be your downfall. You need to get with the program or you will be losing thousands more customers. This coming from 25 year customer you are close to losing. Very sad. 

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

6 months ago

Thank you so much for your feedback @schnappsy! I understand your frustration with not being able to watch the content you enjoy! 

Our content teams are constantly working to bring you the best and widest variety of programming possible. In some cases, certain factors such as licensing or contract agreements prevent us from carrying particular television episodes, streaming apps, series, or even channels. We’re always evaluating what we offer as our customer’s needs change, so this content may become available in the future.

If you would be interested in taking a look at promotions available in your area, I would be happy to help! I want to ensure you are getting the best value for your services! 

1 Message

@XfinityJeniece​ if all we get is free content why are we charged monthly for fox nation?  I had noticed I cant see shows that are supposed to be there. Seems like a big scam now

Visitor

• 

1 Message

We have the exact same problem!!

Expert

• 

104.3K Messages

@user_dd83cb 

Please create a new topic of your own here on this board detailing your issue. Thanks. The original poster has not returned. 5-month-old dead thread is now being closed.

For future reference, it is better to submit your own post as it creates a ticket to get help, and posting on someone else's older thread can delay getting help.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Contributor

• 

94 Messages

6 months ago

Thanks for the response but this has gone on for years with Fox Nation app judging from the forum complaints that are 2 years old. As far as looking for promotions, we tried that at a store and had to push a bit for a better promotion and in the process, our Caller ID on our tv went out when we were told we had to install a new modem. It was supposed to be very easy to scan a code on the bottom and it would reconnect all of our devices. Voila! Didn’t work. Went back to the store and the employee said “The QR code works for everyone else” and that  I needed a new box which I knew wasn’t right because it had happened before and it wasn’t the box. Had to spend hours online with you all to get both problems fixed. Getting the wrong information is getting tiring. If our price goes up $80 in less than a year again, we are gone. 

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

@schnappsy I apologize for the customer experience you have had as we never want to cause issues when getting a new promotion. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns, and we would be happy to help! We do not want to lose you as a customer. ❤️

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

3 months ago

I just got burned for the $25 intro price. It works on phone but Comcast/Xfinity wants a separate $5.99 a month for the ease of use. Now that I have to go through the hassle of casting from my phone to the TV. [Edited: "Language"]! Btw, the don't honor retired firefighters, just active ones. So [Edited: "Language"/"Inflammatory"] for my 33 years of service.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

968 Messages

Hello @MOOSEYCAT, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I'd be happy to check into this for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here