A

Tuesday, December 19th, 2023 5:42 PM

Closed

Devices section

I have been put through the ringer with Xfinity I am beyond frustrated that [Edited: "Inflammatory"] Xfinity assistant can only help with basic problems customer support halfway around the world can't see what I'm looking at in my phone and even when I walked into the store manually No One Believes me that the devices section is no longer under account in the app what that means is I cannot activate my xpods that I paid a lot of money for. 

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

7 months ago

@Anthony3472 Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. You can find Devices in the Account tab if you scroll down on the Account page. If you do not see Devices, please ensure you are logged in under your primary user profile on an active Xfinity account and that you have the latest Xfinity app and OS updates. I just did those updates myself and can access the Devices section of the Account page for my personal account. 

For additional directions on how to activate your Xfinity pods in the Xfinity App, please see the directions outlined here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/activate-xfi-pod-with-xfi-app

If you get stuck, feel free to include screenshots here of what you may be seeing when experiencing an issue. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here