U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, December 19th, 2023 8:53 PM

Closed

Advanced security

I'm having thr same issue. I spoke to 2 different representatives and they said it was fixed on their end. It is Not!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

9 months ago

Greetings @user_b6d53b thank you for using our Forums to contact our Xfinity Support team. Can you please let us know more about the issue at hand so ourteam can be of assistance? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Hi, 

Thank you for replying. I believe I’m having the same issue regarding the Advanced Security option on the Xfinity app. Regardless of how many times I click “turn it on”… it kicks back and takes me to the same page with the “turn it on “ option.  Please advise 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

281 Messages

Enabling Advanced Security can take up to 10 minutes. Once you enable it, it may appear that it is not yet on right away. Are you checking the security status in the Overview section of the Xfinity app after more than 10 minutes have passed and seeing it is still not enabled there? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here