MR02's profile

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

Tuesday, November 24th, 2020 9:00 AM

Closed

YouTube app not working right, Is anybody else having problems?

The YouTube app is not displaying anything under the library tab, I can't see any of my lists. I can see all of my subscriptions under the subsription tab and I can see everthing on the other tabs. I have sent reports to Youtube and I have heard nothing. I want to know if anybody else is having this problem with the YouTube app on their X1, the same problem is happening on the app on my Vizio smart tv as well. Everything works fine on the mobile app and on their website. Fix the x1 and Vizio app Youtube! Please!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

4 years ago

Hello, @MRegan02

I want to help out regarding your app. Let's take a look at your main TV box. Can you please private message me your full name and service address? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

4 years ago

Thank You but the problem seems to have resolved itself, the problem may have been on Youtube's end.  Have a nice Day!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here