UB

Sunday, June 23rd, 2024 5:05 PM

Your Xfinity account is already linked to another Peacock account.

I’ve been trying to activate the Peacock Premium since I’m a Diamond rewards member, but once I click the activate button and it goes to Peacock I get the error. 

Peacock support said contact xfinity, but they don’t seem to know how to fix it either. 

Official Employee

• 

752 Messages

6 days ago

Hello, user-brittskip thank you for taking time out of your day to create a post. You have contacted the right place for assistance, I definitely want to help ensure you're able to access your Xfinity Rewards Peacock Premium service. 

From experience, I've found that Peacock accounts may be linked to an email address you're not aware of (this seems to be the case with a majority of log in issues). When I first attempted to log in to Peacock, I received the same message about already linked. 

I normally use my Yahoo email for all my log ins, but had noticed when checking my profile inside my account (online or through the Xfinity App) there was also a Comcast email address that was created when starting my Xfinity services. I never used my Comcast email address, but for some reason when activating Peacock associated with my Comcast email address. 

- Do you by chance have a different email address associated with your account? 

5 days ago

Peacock is under my husbands Gmail address and we tried the Comcast email, but it gives the same error.

From reading online and these forums, this appears to be some issue that no one has really figured out. We had all of Peacock then they change it to new tiers, which happens, but then we should be able to just add the Premuim to our current account under Xfinity as a Diamond status which sounds simple, but apparently it’s impossible. Beyond frustrating. 

Official Employee

• 

355 Messages

As JustinC has mentioned we've gotten numerous reports of linking issues and the main culprit is the email address that was connected to the Peacock account was forgotten or users believe it is linked to a different/wrong email address. Have you attempted all possible email addresses it could be associated with? Have you had access to Peacock Premium before through your Xfinity Reward redemption? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 days ago

I tried my Gmail email and it was tied to mine, not my husband’s that we have been using. My account shows Peacock Premium. 

Thanks! 

Official Employee

• 

742 Messages

user-brittskip Glad that worked out! Thank you for the update.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

5 days ago

Not sure why the Xfinity app still shows to activate it too, since it appears it has been activated awhile, just under a different account than I thought. 

Official Employee

• 

612 Messages

user-brittskip Are you able to now access it without an issue?

Yes, but was just wondering why the Xfinity app says it needs to be activated when I think it was activated awhile back. 

Official Employee

• 

612 Messages

user-brittskip that is a great question, is the app updated to the latest version?

Looks like the new version of the app removed it. 

Official Employee

• 

567 Messages

user-brittskip It removed it?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here