What does this code mean?

Responses

EG

Expert

• 

86.6K Messages

1 y ago

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 m ago

I started getting this message every morning on my X1 TV box in bedroom - DVR is in living room. Sometimes I get the "can't connect to internet" and other messages. Every morning.

Have to power cycle the X1 TV box - only thing that works and doesn't always work first time.

What is causing this to happen? DVR going bad? SD card in DVR going bad?

I replaced the X1 TV box recently with same issue occurring. This thing ran for nearly 8 years with no issues, besides outside cables that were replaced completely about a year ago.

ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

3 m ago

Hi @sbclw! We appreciate you for using the Xfinity Forums to report your experience. Based on the information you provided, I want to complete some troubleshooting to see if that will clear the error. If that doesn't help, I'll escalate this and work with the Advanced Tech's to get this resolved. Please send a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe," and then click send a message. In the body of your message, please verify your first and last name, the account holder's name if different from you, and the numbers associated with your service address. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here