Conversation Starter
1st Best Answer
1st Reply

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Fri, Oct 2, 2020 8:00 PM

XRE - 03007 - Internet works, but TV says "pending activation."

I recently moved to a new house. I activated the internet just fine, but the TV box (PX022ANM) says:

Let's get your entertainment back up and running.

XRE - 03007

- My account says "Everything looks good!" but also says "Equipment status unavailable" for the TV.

- When I click Restart TV Box, it says "This feature is only available to Xfinity TV customers."

- When I try to view my plan, it says "Looks like you already have an order in the works" which has been the case for about ten days now.

I don't have any outstanding bills, and I have restarted the box multiple times.

I have already looked through this article with no luck: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-errorcode-xre-03007-stb-is-in-suspended-mode

Responses

Accepted Solution

AlexAllen

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

7 m ago

Okay, this was resolved by basically closing my account and starting over with an entirely new one.

CCAndrew

Diamond Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

7 m ago

Call in to ensure the box is on your account properly
AlexAllen

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

7 m ago

I cannot find a phone number anywhere.

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

7 m ago

@AlexAllen wrote:

I cannot find a phone number anywhere.

800-comcast

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
AlexAllen

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

7 m ago

I called, they refreshed, and now ALL my services have been deactivated. It says I'm not even signed up.

New to the Community?

Start Here