Conversation Starter
Conversationalist
1st Reply

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Mon, Nov 23, 2020 4:00 PM

Xi6 Cable Boxes Cloud Logo for Recordings

Is it normal for the Xi6 cable boxes to have the cloud logo for every recording that i am watching on my dvr? 

Responses

CCAndrew

Diamond Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

6 m ago

Depending on your setup(that you didn’t describe), yes it is
Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

6 m ago

@ajanowitz wrote:

Is it normal for the Xi6 cable boxes to have the cloud logo for every recording that i am watching on my dvr? 

do you have a working DVR in the home? (has a clock on the front or for an xg1v4 only a small green inch wide LED on the front).  Some plans only have cloud DVR (the 'new' trend).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
ajanowitz

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

6 m ago

yes have a working dvr cable box the setup I have, 1. XGiv4, 1. XiD-C, and 1. Xi6

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

6 m ago

@ajanowitz wrote:

yes have a working dvr cable box the setup I have, 1. XGiv4, 1. XiD-C, and 1. Xi6

testing for the xg1v4. go to the TV with the xg1v4 and select a recent recording. when played does it say (lower left) DVR or 'cloud icon'  + DVR ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
ajanowitz

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

It has just the DVR logo. 

New to the Community?

Start Here