U

Sunday, June 30th, 2024 1:23 PM

Xi6 cable box

I am trying to purchase 2 xi6 cable boxes and have them delivered to my home address but cannot figure out how to do it on your website. Can you let me know how this is done?

Contributor

• 

107 Messages

3 months ago

the best way would be to start a chat - way more efficient than calling in

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 months ago

user_ak3nnp Good morning! We appreciate you reaching out to our Xfinity Forums Team regarding your order. It can be little tricky depending on your set up. I'm happy to assist you in getting your order completed. Are these boxes being added to existing boxes, or are they going to be replacing other boxes? 

2 Messages

Replacing other boxes

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_ak3nnp Thanks for letting me know. What you would do is add 2 boxes to the account, and pick the wireless boxes for $10 each. It will show you are adding $20 to the monthly bill, but once you recieve them, and return the other 2 that will drop the $10 each for the 2 you already have making the billing the same. Should you run into any errors, we would be happy to assist in placing it for you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here