U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Sep 4, 2021 1:54 AM

XG1v4

How can I receive a XG1v4 to replace the non-4K DVR box I already have?  I have several Xi6 small boxes and a new gateway but my DVR box is an older model. 

Responses

Official Employee

• 

81 Messages

15 d ago

Hello there @user_657e4a I appreciate you reaching out with your question on getting a 4k DVR upgrade using our Xfinity community forums! The quickest option to get upgraded or even replacement equipment is always to stop into one of our [Xfinity Sevice Cetner](https://comca.st/2WXIZxq?) If you have any issues locating one at your local store or you are not able to make it in. I can definitly help get one sent out for you. If you could send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I would be happy to look into what shipping options we have for you. 

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: • Click "Sign In" if necessary • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window • Press Enter to send your message.

New to the Community?

Start Here