CommunityMember's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, December 3rd, 2023 2:12 AM

Closed

Xfinity "TV Provider" for Xumo streaming box?

When will Comcast (Xfinity) become a formal "TV Provider" on the Xumo platform?  During initial setup, one can select from Xumo and Spectrum (Charter's brand) as TV providers, but Xfinity is not an option.  While one can use the Xfinity Stream app, such an app is different than being able to chose the primary TV provider to be Xfinity.  Thanks for your consideration.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

10 months ago

Hi, @CommunityMember. I hope all is well. Thank you for taking the time to create a new post and contributing to the Xfinity Forums community. I know many customers, myself included, have been eager to get more news after the official announcement was made. This is a really exciting partnership and another great step we're taking to ensure we bring our customers the best entertainment options nationwide. 

Currently, we don't have a set date I would be able to provide. I'm confident we'll be communicating the updates to our customers as we get closer to the completion date and when we'll be listed as a provider. You are more than welcome to circle back here periodically for any changes or announcements. In the meantime, you can read more about Xumo Play on X1 Devices here. Thank you for your time. 

1 Message

@XfinityVianney​ when will we be able to use another provider like YouTube tv, fubo, or sling?

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

Reednxn1 I am glad you asked, are you looking to stream these services with your Xfinity Flex? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

@XfinitySheila​ I have the same question. I have an additional provider I get access to some apps that is not through xfinity. So now I'm losing some access being forced to have xfinity appear as my provider. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello user_a86oyi, thank you for reaching out to our Forum for support. Can you please create your own post and provide a bit more context surrounding your app access concerns? This post will be closed due to inactivity. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here