Spycer's profile

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

Sunday, June 16th, 2024 9:04 PM

Xfinity site says I need a new TV box but no details

Site says You'll need a new TV Box. A compatible Box has been selected, alongside any other available options. You may need to return your current equipment. Yet, it doesn't say which box or why.  

Also, I'm being charged for an extra box but under current equipment it only shows two boxes.   I'm told Xfinity does not do a good job removing old equipment when returned.   Not sure if that is it or now but I have only had 3 tv's for 10  years and I'm being charged for a DVR and 3 additional boxes.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 months ago

Spycer Hey there! We understand you concern and definitely check your equipment on the account to make sure you only have what you need. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address to get started. 
  • Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

[Edit: added direct message instructions]

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here