Harry3667's profile

Contributor

• 

211 Messages

Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024 9:09 PM

Xfinity remote XR2

I have need of a new Xfinity remote model XR2. How do I go about ordering a new one to be delivered by mail, FedEx or UPS? We don't have an Xfinity store anywhere near us at all. Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

2 months ago

Hey there Harry3667  we can get a new XR2 to you.  Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address, and I'll be happy to help.

Contributor

• 

211 Messages

I've put my name and address in a direct message, as you requested. The new remote is all we need -- no changes to our account, nothing else, thank you.

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

Great! I'll be right with you! Happy Independance Day! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

211 Messages

Thank you, XfinAlfonso, for your assistance and for taking care of this for me. Have a good rest of Independence Day and a good weekend ahead.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 months ago

Harry3667 Happy we could help ship a new XR2 remote! Glad to hear you've confirmed you had received it, and that it's working well. - XfinityThomasA

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here