jrhiccup's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, February 13th, 2024 5:40 PM

Closed

X1 issues

I am having major issues with my cable since I was required to upgrade to the X1 boxes in order to maintain my service. I have had to have a tech come out and change wiring outside, and then come back to change wiring in my home because the new boxes are more “sensitive”. Also, I had to get another new X1 box because the system keeps cutting out and requires system resets. I have done several and still having issues. In addition, there were problems detected outside that Xfinity stated may interrupt my service at 1 am on 2/7 so that Xfinity could perform maintenance outside. Our service just keeps getting worse. I had requested to have a supervisor call me a couple of weeks ago and was told it would take a few days. I am still waiting. What happened to customer service? Please help me get a number for real help, not just suggestions to keep me quiet for a few days. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

7 months ago

@jrhiccup Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We are sorry to hear that the issues you are having with your services are still impacting you. Can you please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address? Here are instructions on how to send us a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

7 months ago

I sent a DM and it told me I have to post a public comment first. I did already. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here