Bquar24's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sat, Feb 13, 2021 7:00 PM

X1 box stuck on select your language screen

I can change between languages but when I hit the center button on English(US) nothing happens. If I click on English (Canada) it asks me to confirm the language and then nothing happens. I have tried unplugging the box and resetting the remote using a+d.

Responses

ComcastLysaP

Official Employee

• 

63 Messages

2 m ago

Hello, @Bquar24

Welcome to our Xfinity Forums! We're happy to help with this equipment issue you are experiencing. I appreciate everything you have already tried, and I can assure you we will do everything we can to help get this corrected. We will need to troubleshoot the equipment from this end. Please send me a private message so we can continue.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastLysa" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

104 Messages

2 m ago

What type of remote and box are you having issues with?
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here