rtatsuhira's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Apr 21, 2020 12:00 PM

X1 Box does not start

I got the X1 Box today and it does not start. I tried various power outlets, tried pushing the power bottom thousand times or press for several minutes, tried reconnecting all cables, but none of them works. Is it a problem with the box itself?

Responses

Accepted Solution

CCAndrew

Diamond Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

1 y ago

Could be the box, could be the power supply. Swap them both if you aren’t getting power

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

1 y ago

Hi, thanks for the reply. How I can get them switched? All I can get to is a bot and they are not helping.
CCAndrew

Diamond Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

1 y ago

It’s escalated to an Official Employee to see if they can help you out. Expect a response here

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

1 y ago

Hi rtatsuhira. Thank you for joining the Xfinity Forums and for creating your first post. We're sorry you are experiencing issues with your box. I can assist with placing an order to ship you a new cable box. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here