WebTraveler's profile

Contributor

• 

68 Messages

Saturday, March 18th, 2023 3:18 PM

Closed

X1 box and wasting my time in these forums

​I went round and round on here trying to get a 4K box.   I'd talk to the Comcast reps, and they;d then send me the same (non 4K) box I already had, etc.​

​I finsally decided enough of this [Edited: "Inflammatory"].  I called Xfinity - and yes, it was a pain because they try to get you into the [Edited: "Inflammatory"] Xfiniyty Assistant and automate a generic response (that never fit what I needed to do)​

​But when I reached the Xfinity phone rep, in 2 days I had the 4K box delivered to my house.​

[Edited: "Inflammatory"]

Contributor

• 

68 Messages

1 year ago

Comcast exits my post because they say it's inflammatory?   That's just not true.   

What is inflammatory is every day I get emails and texts from Comcast about this.  And every day I call and discuss it.

I'm assured it is fixed and the next day we do this again.

So rather than address it, Comcast ignores the post?

It's absolutely incredible really to be treated like this 

Valued Contributor

• 

406 Messages

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience, @WebTraveler! I know it would be frustrating for me to continually get messages to approve somethng I did not initiate, so let's see if we can't find out why you keep getting them. 

Could you please send us a direct message with your full name and full address? We can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it.

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here