stutenn's profile

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

Friday, February 2nd, 2024 2:47 AM

Closed

Why can’t i record hbo movies anymore from my channel listing? I have a MAX subscription.

I have annual subscription to MAX. I used to be able to record shows or movies on HBO (channel 1802) but I no longer can. What should I do?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

8 months ago

Hi there, @stutenn Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I do see that you posted your question 2 days ago, were you able to get assistance? If not please reach back out.-Richard

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

8 months ago

No replies yet to my question. 

Official Employee

• 

867 Messages

stutenn Do you happen to see any error messages or codes appear when trying to schedule a program? Or is the option to record not available at all?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

7 months ago

Option to record is not available. I click on “Record” and it simply goes back to the “Record” button. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Thank you so much for the context. Is the option available to watch this context via the MAX App?  There's been no change on our end to what you can/can't record, but it may show unavailable if it is available to watch On Demand via MAX. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here