sarahln1's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, August 22nd, 2024 11:12 PM

We record a program on our DVR that's on A&E. Sometimes it won't play because it says we have to buy the episode. Why?

When we record Court Cam, it often says we have to buy the episode for 2.99. How can we stop this? A&E is included in our subscription and we pay a lot of money for it.

Official Employee

• 

809 Messages

21 days ago

sarahln1 thanks for using the Community Forums page. I am happy to look into your recording concerns with the program in question. Are you attempting to access the specific episodes from the On Demand listing or going to a live program and attempting to record?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

We recorded live programming

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

Are the live recordings being charged? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I can't tell. Under "Available" there are numerous episodes, some with a fee, but it doesn't say whether that was On Demand or not. Under "Free," there are less episodes. I guess I didn't realize that Court Cam had episodes that have a fee.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

@sarahln1 There should be no charge for live programming if you are a subscriber. When it comes to On Demand programming some episodes may have a fee to watch. This is at the discretion of the network that hosts the program. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here