U

Monday, May 6th, 2024 4:20 PM

we get no sound when we turn the tv on

We turn the tv on and there is no sound.  we try lots of buttons and most times nothing, then about 15 minutes later, the sound comes on.  what do we do, how do we talk with someone about it?

Official Employee

• 

615 Messages

12 days ago

user_gemuc0 Are you having this issue on all channels? 

2 Messages

everything....no sound....we can get to a movie/show, but no sound.  About 15 minutes later or so, we get sound.

Official Employee

• 

615 Messages

user_gemuc0 We will be happy to help you. Please send a direct message with your name and address to get started. Thanks! 

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

11 days ago

My sound just goes off from time to time, I can just resort to streaming till it fixes itself, it’s obviously not the tv since my sound is fine streaming, just no xfinity sound, happens on all my tv’s in the house. Xfinity wants to send a tech and for me to pay them [Edited: "Language"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

It's important to us that this issue is resolved, RayDionne. The Xfinity TV audio issue troubleshooting article has a few steps which may help. If the issue is still occurring, please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. Our team can assist. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here