U

Thursday, October 3rd, 2024 5:48 PM

Voice control not working

New box and remote.  The remote has paired with all the functions except voice activation.   The system gets stuck in “scanning for devices”.   Voice button makes no sound when pressed.

I’ve rebooted the new box, TV, and attempted to pair multiple times.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

17 hours ago

Good morning and happy Saturday @user_mofh7b, we appreciate you reaching out to our dedicated Communities team here on our Forums with your voice control remote issues and assure you that you've reached the right team to help troubleshoot. I see that you stated the remote has paired with all of the functions except voice activation and the system is getting stuck in "scanning for devices," we appreciate the additional information. Thank you for also taking the time to try rebooting the new box and pair the remote multiple times. Our team will be happy to run through some additional troubleshooting steps. Can you please confirm what model voice remote you are using XR11, XR15, or XR16? If you are unsure, I have included the following link for reference https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/get-to-know-voice-remote. Can you also confirm for me that there are fresh batteries installed?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here