rsw56's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, July 21st, 2024 5:42 PM

Unrequested DVR downgrade

The storage on my DVR was reduced sharply to 20 hours. This occurred after agreeing to buy an iPad from you and getting an Xfinity Mobile plan for it in return for a reduced monthly rate on my other services. I specifically told the agent I didn't want any changes to my existing services and was shocked to see the DVR downgrade.  Can Xfinity please restore the previous DVR plan I had had for years?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 months ago

Hello @rsw56 Thank you for reaching out to us on our Xfinity Forums for help with the recent account change and DVR downgrade. I'm sorry that this change was made even though you asked for it to remain the same. I would love to help out in any way that I can. Since this is specific to your account, Please send us a direct message with you name and service address. From there I will have to send a code for verification and to access the account details. 
To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here