U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, May 31st, 2023 5:59 AM

Closed

Tv pixalating since December 2022

Tech after tech comes to my house.98% of the tech say it’s coming from the outside signal when the look on their box graph. They write up a ticket and NOTHING happens. One tech texted his supervisor right in front of me and told him what he see as the problem….NOTHING STILL fixed!!! A ticket was even store up and still NOTHING.

they lie and tell you it will be fixed and NOTHING!!! Yea I can stream but why am I paying $200 a month not to be able to watch my local TV stations. Everyone should call and write ALL local TV stations and let them know how Xfinity has let their customers down. All my inside cables have been changed and tightened, so that’s not the problem!!! 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Greetings, @user_81f5f6! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues with your TV service, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

It sounds like you were on the right track to get this repaired. It is not uncommon for this type of pixelation to be caused by interference in the line going to your house, so we usually recommend having a technician create a maintenance ticket, so they can identify where the interference is happening, and make the necessary repairs. If the repairs made by the maintenance team did not resolve this issue for you, then we definitely need to let them know.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here