M

Saturday, December 2nd, 2023 10:54 PM

Closed

TV Delay

Hello,

I have 2 tvs in my house, and in one of them, the one in the living room specifically, the feed is over one minute behind the tv in the bedroom, even though it says its live. Why is that? I want both tvs to be synchronized. How can I do that? Thank you

Official Employee

• 

25 Messages

10 months ago

Hi there @manuma178 I understand how that could be concerning. Have you tried restarting the box that's delayed? Is it all channels or one specifically?

2 Messages

@XfinityKaren​ I have restarted the box countless times and nothing. and its pretty much every channel.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you so much for confirming that you have tried restarting the cable boxes and that it's occurring on pretty much every channel @manuma178, we appreciate it. May I ask how long this has been happening? May I also ask how long you have had that cable box? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

I have the same problem. I have the main DVR box on one TV, and the smaller Wi-Fi box on the other tv. The one on the main DVR box is about 15 seconds behind the other. I have reset both box’s and tvs multiple times.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us on our community forums @user_pzzxw3! Have your tried troubleshooting this issue with our amazing Xfinity app?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here