Texting Outage notification broken
Hello Xfinity Support Team,
I recently had an X1 outage which I used the Xfinity My Account App to confirm and then used the Outage Map to Text me when resolved service.
The X1 service was restored but a text was never received. It has worked in the past.
Just making a PSA so you are aware.
2 months ago
Hi there! We appreciate your feedback. I'd love to take a closer look. May I please have you send me your full name and address?
To send the requested information:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/peer-to-peer-chat
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support"
there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.
• Select "Xfinity Support" from that list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it
See https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/email/cant-create-a-new-email-address/605e52b726aa974d63032d02?commentId=606107ea738c7f46a02b830e for an example.