U

Wednesday, June 12th, 2024 10:28 PM

Technician could not get cable box activated so forced to use wireless cable!

After a lengthy period of working with MANY people to get the coax actually connected from street to our new construction condo building and then abbutting unit to mine it was determine that I have a VERY STRONG signal to my basement.  That said, when the technician tried to activate 2 different versions of tv cable boxes he said that there was a problem with the Comcast servers.  Consequently, he connected my tv to a wireless streaming device which does not have the quality that I paid for when I ordered xfinity CABLE.   How can I get this fixed so that I can get what I paid for?  Note that my neighbor (same building) has the same issue.  I feel that the wireless device was just a way to avoid the underlying problem.  In advance, appreciate any help I can get versus wasting hours on the chats getting bounced from person to person.  ty

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 months ago

Thank you for your feedback, user_xz4x68. Our team can help. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here